- High Voltage installations and repairs with equipment and manpower ready to handle any outages 24/7
- Control and power wiring for manufacturing equipment
- Hot work performed safely when necessary
- Fiber installation and splicing for equipment communication
- Cable Tray, Wireway/Basket Installations
Over the past 42 years, our electrical division has evolved tremendously with the assessment of our customers’ needs. Our team understands the complexities of production, which led us into becoming a multi-faceted provider of industrial and manufacturing electrical services.
With our customers operating 24 hours a day, our skilled tradesmen are on call for all of your emergency needs and are readily available to respond and provide quick and efficient turnaround.
Electrical services include the following:
- Solar power installations
- Industrial & Manufacturing Installation Systems
- Automation Control Systems
- Overhead & Underground Services
- Conduit Runs & Wire Pulls
- Production & Distribution Power and Wiring
Clients Are Saying
"Consistent with the IKEA’s commitment to sustainability, we recently installed two large solar PV arrays on the roof of our 1.8 million-square-foot distribution center in Perryville, MD — making the combined installation one of the largest rooftop solar arrays in the country. With the confidence of IKEA and our solar integrator, Byers was selected as the sole contractor for both phases and was instrumental in keeping the project on track, on budget and completed with the highest degree of workmanship and professionalism from inception to completion. In my 25 years of experience as a Facilities Manager, Byers Industrial has made the short list of extremely capable, competent and trustworthy contractors."